Middle Android Developer
The demand for digital customer solutions in the energy industry is increasing enormously. We see the utilities as an important part of a future smart city and want to create the leading ecosystem for smart cities. An IT solution that meets the needs of the utility and its future role requires much greater technical expertise and a different approach. Based on modern cloud architecture, our product offers a strong and flexible solution to uniformly and easily map diverse applications from different providers.
- You are responsible for the new and further development of our Android apps and client requested widgets.
- You are interdisciplinary active, support the development team on the basis of agile working methods such as Scrum and take part in regular standups.
- You love new technologies and apply them.
- You have the freedom to implement new features.
- You bring in new ideas and leave your footprint in our products.
- You have at least 3 years experience in Android development, 0,5-1 year of which you should have been in touch with Kotlin.
- Jira, Slack, GIT, Jenkins, REST and JSON are no foreign words for you.
- Dealing with Android Studio and Java is easy for you.
- You also have good knowledge of software design.
- Communicating in English is not a problem for you.
- You are interested in innovative ideas and research in the app development.
- Teamwork, initiative, quality awareness and fun development complete your profile
Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes, just as you would expect it from a dynamic start-up. And most importantly you will work with a motivated, international team full of fellow developers.
- Direct cooperation with already successful, long-term and growing project
- Regular business trips to Hamburg
- Brand new spacious and cozy office in the center of Kharkiv — you’ll definitely love it!
- Weekly: English speaking clubs
- Massage by a professional therapist in the office
- Health insurance with premium-level clinics
- Covered 20 days of vacation and 10 days of sick leave
- Your PE bookkeeping will be maintained by a professional accountant
- Last but not least — fair compensation for your efforts