Senior iOS Developer
The demand for digital customer solutions in the energy industry is increasing enormously. We see energy suppliers as an important part of a future smart city and want to create a leading ecosystem for intelligent cities. An IT solution that meets the utility's needs and its future role will require much greater technical expertise and a different approach. Based on a modern cloud architecture, our new product offers a strong and flexible solution to map multiple applications from different providers in a uniform and simple way. In order to work together on something big, we are looking for you to join our team of 13 skilled developers.
Our product provides utilities with an end-user app, which they can easily configure to their specific situation. We include functionality for engaging customers (e.g. e-Bike rental) and servicing customers (e.g. meter reading via smartphone). It is open to third parties to nurture innovation. In addition, there is an extensive data platform included which allows a deep understanding of user preferences.
Details on technical internals: The product is being built on state of the art tech-stacks in all areas, be it a native Android front-end in Kotlin, native iOS front-end in Swift, Backend code in Java 11 and web dashboard code in Angular 7.
As a modular, server-side configurable app that will be open to third parties as well, you will be applying development frameworks and working within an architecture that is clearly essential for all current top in class as well as future digital services. Developed for companies but targeting end-users it combines the essentials of B2B as well as B2C software development.
Timeline wise the moment to join us is excellent. After having gone through a complete product cycle already once and having established a brand in the marketing we are now about to launch our next big product on which we want to focus the whole company and scale to the next level. Joining now gives you the chance to form your surroundings and have a real impact.
+ we are easy going and fun to work with.
- You are the new, very experienced part of our agile iOS team.
- You are a developer with heart and soul and therefore you like to code it yourself.
- You support team development and coaching.
- You like to communicate and bring our culture and our product vision into your new team.
- You support us in establishing sustainable and efficient development processes.
- You love new technologies and apply them.
- You support and help making technical decisions.
- You bring in new ideas and leave your footprint in our products.
- You have been working in iOS development for at least 5 years.
- You have very good Objective-C knowledge, as well as working experience with Swift at least for 1 year or more.
- Jira, Slack, GIT, Jenkins, REST and JSON are no foreign words for you.
- You have a good knowledge of software design.
- You have already worked in agile teams and with Scrum methods.
- You speak good English at the level to communicate very well in our international team.
- You are able to fit well into a team.
- You are initiative and quality-oriented.
Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes, just as you would expect it from a dynamic start-up. And most importantly you will work with a motivated, international team full of fellow developers.
- Direct cooperation with already successful, long-term and growing project
- Regular business trips to Hamburg
- Brand new spacious and cozy office in the center of Kharkiv — you’ll definitely love it!
- Weekly: English speaking clubs
- Massage by a professional therapist in the office
- Health insurance with premium-level clinics
- Covered 20 days of vacation and 10 days of sick leave
- Your PE bookkeeping will be maintained by a professional accountant
- Last but not least — fair compensation for your efforts