Middle Front-end Developer
X1 Group starts building a brand new team for Nuts Groep. This team will help to develop projects/websites which can be reached by customers directly (e. g. landing websites, sign-up, MijnArea (self-service), authentication).
The Nuts Groep supplies energy and telecom services with various brands at low prices and without hassle and wants to make this market even simpler and more competitive. The company now has around 750,000 energy and telecom customers within the Netherlands and Belgium, and is striving to consolidate energy companies in the Benelux.
The Nuts Groep is working, to make energy supply simpler through extensive automation, continuous process simplification and scaling-up.
You will be working in a team of professionals in Kharkiv, along with IT & business departments located in Amsterdam. We encourage innovation, sharing knowledge with others and we provide a fun, but respectful environment to work in. We strive to make your role both challenging and rewarding. We invest in training to keep our employees up to date with new technologies and skills.
You will be working with our experienced team to deliver a well-designed, professionally built and well-tested Front-end for our online suit of products.
- Collaboration with other teams to integrate systems developed by them
- Active participation in the product development and staying up-to-date on technology and industry’s best practices, with an eye on practical use
- Monitoring, analysis, and improvement of performance and responsiveness of the web applicatio
- Basic knowledge of Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator or similar)
- Practical experience of working according to agile methodologies (Scrum or Kanban)
- Upper-Intermediate level of English, both speaking and writing
NICE TO HAVE
- Basic knowledge of React.js
- An eye for good design and client-first approach
- At least some UI/UX Design experience is preferable
- Direct cooperation with already successful, long-term and growing project
- Regular business trips to Amsterdam
- Brand new spacious and cozy office in the center of Kharkov — you’ll definitely love it!
- Weekly: English speaking clubs
- Massage by a professional therapist in the office
- Health insurance with premium-level clinics
- Covered 20 days of vacations and 10 days of sick leave
- Your PE bookkeeping will be maintained by a professional accountant
- Last but not least — fair compensation for your efforts